Are you an organizational master, a wizard with clients and someone who can think as far inside or outside of the box, as needed?
Buchanan Group (a WPP company) is the world’s leading provider of endorsement advertising platforms across television, digital and social. As an agency network spanning 40 countries, our brand communication innovations continue to drive phenomenal growth. And now you have the chance to grow with us.
We’re an innovative company, full of passionate people, who pride ourselves on our ability to generate massive sales increases for the world’s biggest packaged goods brands. We also pride ourselves on our energetic culture; offering you time and resources to grow your skills, opportunity for travel, small team interactive dynamic, and a ‘work-hard/play-hard’ mentality.
- Creating and managing timelines.
- Creating and managing budgets.
- Acting as key point of contact for clients and ensuring excellent responsiveness and service.
- Casting, talent booking, and shoot day organization.
- Liaise with clients, networks, and approval bodies to ensure creative approvals.
- Conduct pre-production meetings and conference calls with clients.
- Orchestrate shoot day, on set management of freelance crew members and attending to clients with professionalism.
- Manage post production workflow with in-house offline/online editing team and client.
- Manage slating, trafficking and distribution of final creative.
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor degree in media/production/advertising/communication/marketing preferred.
- 1+ years of industry relevant experience.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Exemplary organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated client service excellence.
- An understanding of or interest in the marketing/advertising industry and media.
- Confident presentation and public-speaking skills.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite, editing, design, directing, or other language considered an asset.
Send your résumé, and previous work samples with a short note about how Buchanan is uniquely positioned in the market, and why you’d like to work with us to: firstname.lastname@example.org.