An Executive Assistant, and organizational guru.
Buchanan Group (a WPP company) is the world’s leading provider of endorsement advertising platforms across television, digital and social. As an agency network spanning 40 countries, our brand communication innovations continue to drive phenomenal growth. And now you have the chance to grow with us.
We are looking for an executive assistant to organize and coordinate administration duties for the CEO, CGO and CCO, and office procedures. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the CEO, CGO and CCO
- Serve as the point person for office manager duties including:
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
- Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires
- Address employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware and travel arrangements)
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Degree/Diploma an asset
- Competitive salary
- Full training
- Casual office atmosphere
- Team activities
- International opportunities