Are you a dedicated, multitalented creative who is more than just a great copywriter?
Buchanan Group (a WPP company) is the world’s leading provider of endorsement advertising platforms across television, digital and social. As an agency network spanning 40 countries, our brand communication innovations continue to drive phenomenal growth. And now you have the chance to grow with us.
We’re an innovative company, full of passionate people, who pride ourselves on our ability to generate massive sales increases for the world’s biggest packaged goods brands. We also pride ourselves on our energetic culture; offering you time and resources to grow your skills, opportunity for travel, small team interactive dynamic, and a ‘work-hard/play-hard’ mentality.
- Write copy for a variety of media (primarily TV and digital) for the UK and rest of Europe
- Liaise with clients regarding copy, storyboards, and edits (includes championing Buchanan best practice)
- Aid in pitch creative development, and meeting with leading FMCG marketers
- Communicate with suppliers to coordinate animation, storyboarding, motion graphics, translation, etc.
- Attend all TV & Digital shoots to assist director, producer and interact with clients
- Some travel will be required from time to time
- Bachelor degree in advertising/media/communications/marketing preferred
- 3+ years of industry relevant experience
- Ability to write strong, persuasive copy, tailored to a variety of audiences.
- Confidence when presenting to clients and pitching ideas.
- Desire to work in a fun, fast paced, high pressure environment
- Possesses a strong understanding of the Buchanan business and our branded advertising platforms
- Exceptional communication skills (additional language considered an asset)
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite, Microsoft Office
- Video editing, directing, producing or graphic design considered an asset.
Send your résumé, and previous work samples with a short note about how Buchanan is uniquely positioned in the market, and why you’d like to work with us.