Excellent opportunity managing a platform with over 900,000 members globally
Buchanan Group (a WPP company) is the world’s leading provider of endorsement advertising platforms across television, digital and social. As an agency network spanning 40 countries, our brand communication innovations continue to drive phenomenal growth. And now you have the chance to grow with us.
Successful candidates will work directly with the world’s top packaged goods companies, have the opportunity to travel the region meeting some of FMCG’s greatest marketing minds, and hone career-making sales, management and production skills across television, digital and social.
- Assist in the organization and management of Home Tester Club in Australia.
- Liaise with clients and act as key logistics contact on Home Tester Club campaigns managing all elements of campaign processes.
- Design research surveys to develop targeted consumer insights.
- Liaison between multiple departments to ensure all deliverables are provided in a timely manner.
- Source and work with key suppliers for campaign needs such as printing, fulfilment & distribution.
- Manage social engagement with members via direct communication (EDMs) and social media (Facebook, Instagram). Ensuring all communication is within brand tone and member expectations.
- General website administration.
- Develop content for monthly e-newsletter.
- Expand promotion of Home Tester Club through community outreach programs and recruitment.
- Tech savvy with a good knowledge of online websites and applications.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- A strong knowledge of social media applications.
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability and report on daily activities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English essential
- Initiative, drive, common sense, creative flair and flexibility essential
- Casual office atmosphere
- Team activities
- International opportunities